Stay.Incredible

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Cold Shoulder Love







The cold shoulder trend was a huge part of Trends that took over on 2016. I was determined to find at least one piece of clothing from this trend that would fit my shape. It was harder than I thought. I tried one from Koovs which turned out to be the wrong size, then I went to Zara where I found pieces that weren’t as casual as I wanted it to be. Just when I thought it was too late to wear this trend now, I stumbled upon one on Qasics.

The fit couldn’t be more perfect. It has button details in the front like a shirt and those classic cold shoulder sleeves I’d been lusting after for oh so long! I love how you can dress it up and you can just be so casual with it. I being a  true blue denim lover absolutely had to pair it with these distressed blue denims and these white heels (it’s honestly so hard to walk in these). 


You can shop this particular top and a lot more on www.Qasics.com
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I quite like how this top still has the normal tank/sleeveless top arms as well, just to make it more comfortable. I find just the off 'shoulderness' can be a bit annoying to wear.
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effect of Childhood Sexual Abuse. For victims, the effects of child sexual abuse can be devastating. Victims may feel significant distress and display a wide range of psychological symptoms, both short- and long-term. They may feel powerless, ashamed, and distrustful of others.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig